All About Me

ALL ABOUT ME


     My name is Daffa Prana Dzaikra and i am 15 years old. I was born on february 14,2004.What makes my birthday special is because of the same date as valentines's day.I was born and lived in Bandung for 15 years.I was the last child of three siblings.I'm from Senior High School 3 Bandung and i was in grade 10.My school has an address on Belitung street number 8.

     My favorite food is Indonesian noodles called Indomie,i like it because it tastes good but can't be eaten too often because it's not healthy.I also have a favorite color,which is black.I like the color black because when in clothes the color can connect with all colors,so i don't need to be too complicated to match the clothes that i will wear.

     When asked about hobby,actually i don't know what to answer because i don't know for sure what my own hobby are,so when asked about my hobbies i can only answer my hobbies are sport.I also can't play any instrument,  but really like listening to music,but when told to choose my favorite music i can't do it,because the music i like to listen can depend on my mood.

Comments