Family vacation



MY FAMILY VACATION

     In my last holiday,i don't do too many activities because during holiday,my family goes to work.I had the opportunity to go with my family during the weekend.When i go with my family,we only go to eat and then we return home, but when arrived at home i can played table tennis with my father.

     On  1 January 2020 after New Year's Eve my family and i went to Garut to visit my family there and stay at the villa.In the villa there is a swimming pool and billiard so i can swimming and played billiard with my big family,also in there we can karaoke together.In there we always eat together and in there we also played games with my big family and games that are played like dancing and singing,and also we looking for the best and the best ones get the prizes that have been prepared

     We stayed in the villa until 2 January.And on that day the activities carried out are almost the same as the previous day,but on the second day we do a different activity which is to give each other gifts but the price of the item should not be more than Rp 10.000,at that moment i felt exciting because we didn't know what items we would get because when choosing,our eyes were covered by cloth so that our chances of getting good items were smaller.

     After we give each other gifts, we go back to Bandung at noon and get home at night because before we get home we go first to the restaurant because my family and i are starving.after getiing home i didn't go straight to sleep because i had to tidy up first the items that i had brought and after that finally i can go to sleep.

Comments